Be part of the sustainability movement.
Get involved in environmentally friendly and safe textile production.
Bluesign is a globally operating company with headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland. We offer solutions for textile and related industries to produce safe and environmentally friendly products. Our customers include major international brands, chemical suppliers, and textile manufacturers. Our employees are motivated professionals, focused specialists – and you!
To strengthen our bluesign® ACADEMY team in Germany, Slovakia, Turkey, Italy or Spain,
we are looking for a
Supply Chain Assurance Assessor (Taiwan)
If motivating and collaborating with textile supply chain to make systemic progress in the journey of supply chain chemical integrity and sustainability sounds intriguing, then this role may be for you.
This position is for individual who are dedicated to ensure the system integrity of the world most integrated chemical management system, through quantitative verification along the textile value chain, the production volume vs material purchased/ finished goods sold.
Using the forensic accounting techniques, onsite assessment is conducted on chemical rebrander, manufacturers and the converters/traders.
The refinement of analysis and statistic collection tool is part of the job, as it serves as a continuous and vital effort of bluesign® SYSTEM to support textile industry achieving their traceability and transparency target.
The work area of coverage primarily is in Taiwan and other Asia countries.
- Perform traceability assessment on quantity produced in assigned system partner production site
- Verify documentation in correlation to online registration
- Continuous improvement on analysis and assessment tool
Chemical Change Management Verification
- Verify onsite chemical consumption volume to ensure agreed change and usage
- Evaluate and report statistics
- Continuous improvement on verification methodology
- Perform rebrander traceability assessment
What’s in it for you
- Proficient in forensic accounting
- Good knowledge of textile industry
- Good command of Excel and statistic tools
- Able to do autonomous planning and systematic solution planning
- Willingness to travel
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, both written and spoken
- Experience and respect working across different countries, cultures and languages
- Opportunity to work in the field of sustainability and acquire contacts with a wide variety of organizations
- Role with key responsibilities in a dynamic and global workplace environment
- Great benefits and flexible working hours
- Be a part of an internationally driven organization with a purpose that will broaden your horizon
Interested? Send us your application and corresponding documents, your earliest possible start date, and your salary expectations by applying through the following link. We look forward to getting to know you.